Get Energy Efficient with
the Energy Trust of Oregon
On May 19th, 2015, Energy Trust of Oregon Representative Nick Dreves joined us to discuss how to evaluate the energy savings for your building(s), identify opportunities within your portfolio, and leverage Trade Allies and ETO program offerings for improved ROI.
Why it’s important
As a professional working in commercial property or facilities management, it pays to understand energy efficiency and the resources available to you. With a comprehensive understanding of Energy Trust, incentives, and partners, attendees learned how to invest in their building and realize immediate and long-term return.
What we covered
Led by the Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO), this 2-hour workshop facilitated an in-depth discussion around:
- Introduction to the Energy Trust of Oregon and the Existing Buildings program
- How to invest in your building to receive immediate and long-term payback
- Available energy efficiency incentives for your building
- Standard and custom processes within the Trust
- The non-energy benefits of efficiency, and how they affect the success of your business
- Case studies of successful energy efficiency initiatives in buildings like yours
Those who work with or manage HVAC equipment and systems at commercial building facilities, including property managers and facility maintenance personnel.
Registration is closed for this event.
This event has already taken place, but we may cover this topic again in the future. To see a full list of The Exchange’s upcoming events or submit a topic request, click here!